Thursday 15 January 2009

A new Ara-bux feature.

As you all know, Ara-bux has been the only PTC (paid to click) site that I invested in that has ever really paid off for me. They came up with this rent referrals system to make their site more stable and after much requests and discussions they have finally implemented the recycle your referrals option to their site.

This option is basically there so you can pay (25 cents) to exchange an inactive referral for a newer and hopefully more active one. I have not tried the system yet myself, but I believe the money is taken from your account balance.

You can only recycle rented referrals and not your direct referrals. I like this idea because it will generate more revenue for the site which will hopefully keep it running for a long time to come.

If you haven't tried Ara-bux yet, give it a shot! Very good website so far and they are paying on time. So why not join and start making some money today.

4 comments:

freemoneyhub said...

please don't use any link advertisement like ucash.in it could harm your blog

ASHA said...

"Hi, I Saw Your Link in Bing.com I Love Your Blogs Kindly See my Link Here a New Alternative Money Making Networkalternative to adbrite here

"

Blogger said...

Find out how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are making a LIVING online and are living their wildest dreams TODAY.
GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

Blogger said...

The top things about Clixsense's GPT PROGRAM/}GPT Program:
1. SURVEYS: 50+ 5-40 minute surveys paying out $0.5-$2.5 per survey.
2. 12 OFFER WALLS - Get paid $0.5-$20 per offer.
3. TASKS - Complete 1,000's of micro tasks from tons companies.