Friday 9 January 2009

Are you Making Money Online?

So how has 2009 started for you so far? Already doing better than expected or are you still struggling on deciding "What can I do to make money online?...without getting scammed *sigh*"

Well frankly, I can't give you all definite answers but I can only guide you to sites that I know are currently paying and paying off for me. I have stuck to a few sites that have always paid me since I started using it in 2008. They are Review Stream, myLot, Ara-bux and Amazon's Mturk (through my gift certificate account.) Of course I recently signed up at Money4Banners and they have always been prompt with their payments as well, so this one is definitely recommended if you have your own domain name and paid hosting.

Now I haven't been paid yet by any sites this year, although I do have a payment pending from Ara-bux which I should have paid to me soon. I also invested into some more referrals there and I am making an average of about $10Usd a day from 400 rented referrals. Not to shabby since I'll still make a small profit from my investment at the end of the month.

I have been Mturking alot because there are so many nice things to buy on Amazon...and all without dipping into the bank account or using that credit card. I have also started clicking again lately at Clixsense and Wordlinx which are very old and trusted paid to click sites and I am still working towards my first payment from OnePoll.

There are alot of new sites popping up everyday, whether they be paid to click, paid to write or post or review or even HYIP's. myLot is a wonderful way to keep up with all the new sites and old sites to make money online. Of course you discuss anything and everything else there as well.

Well, I really do hope your New Year has started wonderfully for you all and I don't just mean financially. But I hope you all are still in good health and good spirits. Good Luck and I hope I can help you along in your journey to make money online.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

I just got a check for $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn by taking paid surveys online...

So I took a video of myself getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys.