Monday 24 November 2008

Money4Banners Payment!

Wow, November is really going great for me. I have to say, I wasn't expecting payment from Money4Banners till the end of the month but when I finally got around to checking my emails today I was pleasantly greeted by one of the emails saying I recieved money into my Paypal account from Money4Banners. I was pretty excited as it was my first official payment from them besides the Sign-up Bonus Incentive they offer new members.

I signed up using my Dessert Blog and under the Navigation Menu you can see what the banners look like which you need to keep on your site to get paid once your site is approved for their program. It is a good site to join for low traffic websites or just if you want some extra pocket change each month.

Here is my 1st payment from Money4Banners.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its really nice to hear man....so you are earning in less effort zone... online business